Save the Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017
The ProjectEARTH Conference is targeted for students in grades 7-8. In addition to a dazzling keynote address, students are able to attend 3 different sessions all science and nature related. These sessions will be taught by experts in the field. This conference is designed to encourage students to experience, appreciate, and become stewards of the natural environment through presentation and hands-on learning. The five key components are:
Check out photos from 2016
- Knowledge: To gain a variety of experiences in and acquire a basic understanding of the environment.
- Awareness: To gain awareness and sensitivity to natural processes and issues concerning sustainability, preservation and conservation of the environment.
- Attitude: To acquire values and concerns for the environment and motivation for actively participate in environmental improvement and protection.
- Skills: To learn about the environment through hands-on participation
- Participation: To work towards solving and improving the environment both individually and as a community member.